[Thunar-dev] Some ideas to improve Thunar.

Mikko Linnalo mlinnalo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:46:14 CET 2006

Omg, I released a monster :)

Reasoning behind the k/M/G was that I was thought that this the right
way to do it, didn't even think there's other correct ways. In school
(atleast in Europe) the SI system is used and it emphasizes that K is
for Kelvin and k is for kilo (like m=meter, M=mega, g=gram, G=Giga).

Anyway, like I said, this is a tiny issue. Users know what it means no
matter is it k or K.

-Mikko Linnalo