[Thunar-dev] Create File

Benedikt Meurer benny at xfce.org
Thu Jan 26 18:19:27 CET 2006

Tim Alexander wrote:
> I'm not sure if I'm not doing this right again, but I don't think that
> making files from the right click menu is allowed yet.

That's on todo. But I haven't found a good way to implement it yet. The
Nautilus implementation of using files in ~/Templates is not really sane
(no i18n for the template names, no global templates, etc.). KDE's
solution (using .desktop files of Type=Link, which refer to the actual
template files) looks saner, but would take more time and effort to
implement.

We shall see...

Xfce  --  small, stable, fast  --  http://www.xfce.org/

           (__)