[Thunar-dev] Columns re-adjust borky

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:05:20 CET 2006

Ah, now I see what you mean. But I think I know why it does this. It's not
really a bug, it's just that when you're grabbing the handle, you're used to
that handle to belong to the column to the right of it, but try to imagine
the handle to belong to the column to its left (which it does I think) then
you see it just resizes that column, like it should. And if you look at it
like this, it's even better than with other file managers which would've let
a horizontal scrollbar appear. At least, I think its that way. Note that it
doesn't occur when not maximised (so there already is a horizontal
scrollbar).

I could also be completely wrong.

On 1/26/06, Tim Alexander <dragonfyre13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You just did. It should:
>
> A) be able to move further to the right, even if it means moving over
> the text in the column, or
>
> B) move all the columns to the right out of the view of the window.

Vincent