[Thunar-dev] Configure Custom Actions

Tim Alexander dragonfyre13 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:45:58 CET 2006

Thank you VERY much. I thought I was going totally insane. ^_^

P.S. have any of you guys looked at emelfm? I know it's old, (and bad)
but one thing I like is that it has an attached terminal. Are there
any plans to incorporate something like that in Thunar? I realize that
many of them have a "command" plugin of some sort, but having a full
terminal that is available is something that I REALLY like. plus, it
will get some of the new people more comfortable with terminal
commands if it is included with thier file manager.

(I'm talking about some kind of "disabled by default" type of thing.
Obviously not something that is turned on by default.)