[Thunar-dev] Thunar feature Requests

Oblio Oblio apa.chioara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:08:05 CET 2006

On 1/24/06, Aaron <aaronf0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> a simple, after 1.0 would also work... why are so many people
> extremists about this? it was a feature request for not now, it has
> been considered, the answer was suitable, leave it.

It was not a pun. I didn't remember correctly the saying.
I'm not sure though which feature request of mine are you refering
right now: tabs or plugins?
I'm not that adamant, after all, these are feature request, nobody is
going to pay Benedikt (I know that I for one, don't have the money to
do so) to implement something, I'm sure he will implement the most
logical ones, for his project.

Regards,
Oblio