[Thunar-dev] Easy browsing

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Tue Jan 24 18:09:12 CET 2006

Vincent wrote:
> Hey,

Hey Vincent,

> I don't know how easy this would be to implement, but wouldn't it be
> nice if, next to the folders which are displayed on top, there would be
> a downwards arrow which, when clicked on, will display all folders which
> are at the same level as the folder the arrow is next to? I'm not sure
> how much memory this would consume, maybe it should load only when
> clicked on?

Something like this is already on todo, but I'm not yet sure how to do
it. Adding another down-arrow button for every path button makes the
whole thing look busy. I was thinking to popup a menu if the user holds
the mouse over the path button for a given amount of time. Not sure yet.

> Also, I'm available for the Dutch translation too.

There's no nl.po yet, so go ahead. ;-)

But you should probably talk to Jasper (jasper at xfce.org) first, who does
the dutch translations for the rest of Xfce.

> Thunar rocks!
> Vincent

greets,