[Thunar-dev] still about icons

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Jan 12 11:45:50 CET 2006

daniele favara wrote:
> hi,

Hey,

> from a messege i sent to xfce-devel i dicovered thunar will be able to
> draw desktop icons.
>
> Is there any code "ready " ? for this ... i would understand how to
> add the support for this in my volume manager.

There was some preliminary code, but I removed it some time ago, because
it was basicly a mess. I'll import working code when it's ready.

But I guess, your question is targeted at "Where should I put my
.desktop files to?", right? Thunar just follows the (more or less)
accepted standard of using ~/Desktop/ as folder to appear on the desktop.

> thanks

HTH,