[Thunar-dev] Error loading thunar from debian/unstable

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:53:11 CET 2006

After installing thunar/libexo from debian unstable (thunar:
0.1.4svn+r18850-3, libexo: 0.3.0svn+r18845-1), when I try to run it I get
the following message:

thunar-uca-Message: Initializing ThunarUca extension
thunar: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/thunarx-1/thunar-uca.so: undefined
symbol: thunarx_provider_plugin_register_type

Any clues?

If thats a packaging problem, sorry I'll try debian mailing list. I just
thought Benny was the package mantainer anyway...

--
Cheers,
      Rodrigo