[Thunar-dev] Improving browsing in Thunar

LiNuCe linuce at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:51:48 CET 2006

Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:49:39 +0100 - Benedikt Meurer
<benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> :
> Please try the attached patch (requires latest libexo, r20117). It
> should do the trick. It's a bit different to the way it's done in
> Nautilus tho. In Nautilus the scroll offset is associated with the
> forward/back-history, which is IMHO not very useful in the context
> of Thunar.

Ok, I'm not enough used to use SVN for now so I'm going to test it
when the next exo snapshot > r20117 will be available on the Xfce
snapshot download area (I use these snapshot to daily build Thunar &
exo). Thanks !

--
LiNuCe