[Thunar-dev] Single-click Mode

Jaap Karssenberg j.g.karssenberg at student.utwente.nl
Sun Feb 26 16:40:02 CET 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> The single-click should now work as it does in Windows Explorer and
> similar apps. Can those of you who use the single-click mode please
> verify that it's ok.

Single-click is single-click :) don't care much for the timed
auto-selection but it doesn't get in the way either.

Only thing I notice is that in single-click mode when hovering over a
file it gets underlined text while in double-click mode it only gets
highlighted. Feels a bit inconsistent, is this done on purpose ?
Personally I would like to only have highlighting, no underline - but
let's not make a bike-shed issue out of it :)

Overall single-click seem to work as expected.

-- Jaap <pardus at cpan.org>