[Thunar-dev] Selecting files in single click mode

Mikko Linnalo mlinnalo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:07:43 CET 2006

Hi,

I was testing the new single click feature and was wondering if it could
be possible to implement a feature where files get selected by just
hovering the mouse pointer on them (e.g. ~500msecs). This is how single
click works atleast in Windows. Now user has to keep Ctrl or Shift
pressed when selecting even a single file.

Btw, just made a bug for Thunar and I was able to verify the fix half on
hour later, that's just awesome. I work in a software company as a test
engineer (~5 years) and I have never seen such speed. Benny is the
man :)

Br,
Mikko Linnalo