[Thunar-dev] HAL

Stefan Stuhr thunardevlist at sstuhr.dk
Fri Feb 24 19:54:48 CET 2006

fre, 24 02 2006 kl. 18:56 +0100, skrev Benedikt Meurer:
> I guess HAL just reports the wrong type and therefore Thunar doesn't
> consider it to be a removable device. Try the attached patch.

The patch fixes my problem, my USB disc now shows up in Thunar. Thanks.

Another smaller problem (not with HAL, i think, though I may be wrong)
is that the shortcut to a mounted device in the shortcuts pane doesn't
get selected when one browse to the mountpoint of the device, in the
same way as normal shortcuts when one browse to their folders.

> Benedikt

Stefan