[Thunar-dev] HAL

Stefan Stuhr thunardevlist at sstuhr.dk
Fri Feb 24 18:52:04 CET 2006

fre, 24 02 2006 kl. 18:21 +0100, skrev Benedikt Meurer:
> Does anybody still have problems getting Thunar to work with HAL?

I have some problems in Ubuntu 5.10 (Xfce SVN, Thunar SVN checked out
today - typeahead search in icon view saves my life!).

The device is an USB Mass Storage USB disc. It shows up fine in
hal-device-manager and Nautilus, but it doesn't appear in the Thunar
shortcuts pane at all. It doesn't matter if Thunar is running while I
plug the disc, or if I first run Thunar when the disc is plugged.

When I insert a CD-ROM in my CD drive, on the other hand, it appears in
the Thunar shortcuts pane.

> Benedikt

Stefan