[Thunar-dev] Trash script

Stefan Stuhr thunardevlist at sstuhr.dk
Tue Feb 21 20:27:00 CET 2006

tir, 21 02 2006 kl. 16:20 -0300, skrev Rodrigo Coacci:
> I completely agree with you. IMHO deleted files from removable media
> should go to users home trash can, since if the user deleted it for
> mistake, its possible to recover, it, but it doesn't occupy space on
> the rem. media.

But that may not be what users want, e.g. if they want to delete a
several GB file from an USB disc. It's worse if the file they want to
delete is bigger than the available space on the partition which
contains the home folder. It would IMHO be better to not use the trash
at all for removable media.