[Thunar-dev] thunar icons, and make-thunarx-alias.pl errors

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Wed Feb 15 13:25:29 CET 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:28:17 +0100
Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> >>Sorry, I meant 5.10, the latest stable release.
> >
> > Ahummm, it works now! Definitely impressive good work Benny!
>
> What was the problem?
>
> And so we can conclude that HAL works on Debian/Ubuntu

No, I'm afraid we can't. I'm running Ubuntu (Breezy, 5.10) here and
nothing works as it should. Before you fixed the crash, which occured
when plugging out devices with Thunar running, I could at least see
devices appearing in the sidepane. But know this doesn't happen
anymore. Newly plugged in devices are not shown, no matter if I mount
them with mount or pmount-hal before.

- Jannis