[Thunar-dev] French Thunar article

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Feb 14 22:51:47 CET 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Somebody sent me this link
>
>  http://linuxfr.org/~LiNuCe/20862.html
>
> Unfortunately, I don't understand anything. Maybe a french user can give
> a short summary of the article?

It's a very positive article. It basically explains why Thunar and not
Xffm for various usability concerns.

Then it explains that even if Thunar is considered alpha, it's fairly
stable and usable.

Then he says the things he finds the most annoying is the double click
ala windows. He also mentions the mouse gestures for navigation (humm, I
didn't know that myself!), but that sounds rather positive.

Al last, he gives some links for slackware packages he has prepared.

Voila :)

Cheers,
Olivier.