[Thunar-dev] thunar icons, and make-thunarx-alias.pl errors

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Tue Feb 14 21:47:28 CET 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Harold Aling wrote:
>
>> I use gentoo with a hal/ivman combination, and it works perfectly here...
>>
>> genthree ~ # equery l hal
>> [ Searching for package 'hal' in all categories among: ]
>>  * installed packages
>> [I--] [  ] sys-apps/hal-0.5.5.1-r3 (0)
>> genthree ~ # equery l ivman
>> [ Searching for package 'ivman' in all categories among: ]
>>  * installed packages
>> [I--] [  ] sys-apps/ivman-0.6.9 (0)
>>

> You mean that Thunar works (because ivman has nothing to do with Thunar)?

Well, Ivman mounts my removable media at /media/<name>. When inserting a
removable media ehr... something, Thunar mounts and umounts it like a
real gentleman but although I really like Thunar, I won't be running it
all the time... This is where Ivman kicks in...

I just thought I'd mention it...

Carry on!