[Thunar-dev] thunar icons, and make-thunarx-alias.pl errors

Mikko Linnalo mlinnalo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:42:47 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 17:24 +0100, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Nautilus doesn't automount anything. That's done by
> gnome-volume-manager, which is most probably not started in your Xfce
> session (not that I'd recommend its usage).

I assume that I don't need this running in Xfce for Thunar to show up inserted CDROM's, am i right?

> Does it display removable media in the shortcuts pane?

Nope. Tried also USB disk, still nothing. Not even if using Thunar in
Gnome. Could this be related to auto-refresh, I have to manually refresh
folders from Thunar (F5) after the content is changed. I read in this
mailing list earlier, that this autorefresh is also something that needs
support compiled in. I don't know how to add HAL or this autorefresh
support when compiling thunar

> Benedikt

-Mikko Linnalo