[Thunar-dev] statusbar info

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:51:30 CET 2006

Well, besides the fact that it is shown in english ("X items selected (X
MB)), an the rest in portuguese, now it works. Don't know thought if this is
lacking in the .po or yet a bug. I will check that .po and try to contribute
a bit, at least with that :-P
It would be nice if people using other languages checked if their behavior
is the same or not.

2006/2/10, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de>:

> Rodrigo Coacci wrote:
> > With LANG=C it worked as expected. Seems that it would solve the
> problem.
> > Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble.
>
> It should be fixed now in SVN. Can you try and verify?
>
> Benedikt

Cheers,
      Rodrigo