[Thunar-dev] Spinner size/padding

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Feb 10 22:13:02 CET 2006

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Hey Benny,
>
> a user on #thunar noticed, and I also did before, that the spinner
> forces the menubar to be larger than it usually is. This looks a bit
> odd: http://gezeiten.org/~jannis/thunar-spinner.png
>
> Would be great, if you could fix this when you have time.

Done. I'm using a modified version of the 16x16 Tango process-working
image as default now. Unfortunately this image looks too small (2px
margin around the circle). If someone with graphic skills could create a
version, where the circles fill the 16px width/height, that'd be nice.
The icon is located in thunar/thunar-throbber-fallback.png.