[Thunar-dev] Shortcuts and location bar

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Feb 10 17:41:04 CET 2006

kuan at graffiti.net wrote:
> - If I have a shortcut to a mounted
> point: nfs share, partition...whatever, I can't umount it unless I
> close all Thunar windows or delete the shortcut in the sidebar. I
> don't think this can be filed as a bug, but only to let you know
> about it.

This is probably because Gamin/FAM keeps the folder open, since Thunar
monitors the folders in the shortcuts bar for changes.

> - If I delete a folder the upper location toolbar (breadtrail?) does
> not show the changes. You can even change to the deleted directory
> and shows an error. It updates the changes when you change to a
> different tree and then you come back. For example, create
> /usr/local/beer ->change to /usr/local/beer and then to /usr/local
> ->Delete beer

Yeah, I know, it's odd. I have to fix that. Please file a bug report to
remind me of this one.

> Aside from that, will the batch renaming feature be included in the
> main release? ;)

Well, if somebody sends me a patch. :-) If not, you'll have to wait
until I find the time to do it.

> Thanks for this awesome piece of software, keep up the great work.
> Best regards, Miguel.

greets,