[Thunar-dev] statusbar info

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:19:16 CET 2006

Hum, now I got it! I didn't notice because I was expecting it to show sizes
of selected files also when I selected *more than one* file, as for only one
it indeed works. Or is this just a bug and it should show the size of more
than one file too? If not, again, is it much trouble to do it?

--
Abraços,
      Rodrigo