[Thunar-dev] dialog action buttons

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Feb 1 21:05:32 CET 2006

Hey Benedikt,

I just updated to the latest thunar and it is start to look (and work)
really nicely!

I didn't really look at other dialogs, but I noticed that the delete
dialog has standard no/yes buttons. If we are trying to follow the
advice of the GNOME HIG where applicable -- and I think that would be a
good idea -- the button text should be more descriptive. So, for
instance the delete dialog would become something like:

| / \      *Remove "foo"?*                     |
|  |       If you permanently remove a file it |
|  .       can not be retrieved.               |
|                         [Cancel] [Remove]    |