[Thunar-dev] Copying/renaming filenames

Christian Lundgren zeflunk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:38:41 CET 2006

Hi,

I found a quite annoying thing about Thunar, if you press F2 to rename a
file then Ctrl+C to copy the selected text they string copied to the
clipboard becomes something like: file:///tmp/test instead of just the
name test. This becomes even more annoying when you trying to rename a
file to the name you just copied, when you edit the name and press
Ctrl-V. Thunar, instead of editing the name, copies the file (/tmp/test
in this example). I hope you understood some of what I'm trying to
explain...

/Christian Lundgren