[Thunar-dev] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: OT: Spam?

Alex Wenzel awusenetSPAMBLOKK at arcor.de
Sat Dec 30 18:06:42 CET 2006

Auke Kok wrote:
> Alex Wenzel wrote:
>> WTF? "SPAMKLASSAT av SU"?
>> The first time I send a mail not via Gmail, but over my crappy ISP's
>> own SMTP server and I get a spam tag? Now that I've looked for it I've
>> seen it on some messages in the archives as well. What is this?
>
> we recently moved our main server to a new network. This new network pre-filters all
> mail traffic which saves us a bunch of trash, but also tags some e-mails as 'spam'.
> Unfortunately it does so in Swedish, I'll try to see if we can adjust that.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Auke

You'd probably better do that. From the false positives I can see, that
thing has a strange idea of spam.
Those spam filters seem to be at war right now. My
even-crappier-than-I-thought ISP's mail server seems to silently drop
half of the messages from this list, including the whole "desktop
refresh" thread and all messages with the strange spam tag in the
subject. Not sorted into a spam folder, they just disappeared without a
notice.