[Thunar-dev] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Permission denied error while creating custom command

Carl Ibbotson carlibbotson at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 14:11:25 CET 2006

yes - thanks for the reply. That is what I was trying to do, but as I
mentioned in my original post, I couldn't do this as I had a "permission
denied" error, and I didn't know where the problem was.

I eventually worked it out, in case anyone else has this problem, check
the ownership on ~/.local/share/applications