[Thunar-dev] Thunar in xubuntu edgy launched with wrong settings?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Mon Dec 25 10:21:25 CET 2006

No "replace ~ with $HOME or /home/jelle?" thats not it. (however that is
a issue with createting desktop launchers, but that for a other time)

I gome op with a small test to print the enviorment variables.

I used the printenv > tofile.txt in a the xfce4-terminal xterm and xterm
launched true the thunar custom action feature. There a indeed some
differences. Is there something of in it?

I attached them in this mail.