[Thunar-dev] Thunar in xubuntu edgy launched with wrong settings?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sun Dec 24 22:59:34 CET 2006

no no thats not the problem, like i said it only happens when the script
is executed via the thunar custom action system. If it is executed via
terminal there is no problem.

I suspect the problems lays in local settings like Unicode utf8
etcetera. But I don't now how to debug that.

You can test it your self

And variable+="something" is a legal shell command.