[Thunar-dev] Tabbed feature

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:22:53 CEST 2006

Thunar should be a light and clean, but smart file manager, just like
all other components in Xfce. When I look at the PCMan screenshots, I
really think it's a mess; buttons all over the place, tabs etc. Just
my opinion.

Anyway if you guys really want tabs in Thunar, file a feature request
in Bugzilla and wait... because Benedikt will probably never add it to
Thunar*. Maybe this will be possible in 2.0 (improved thunarx, IIRC)
with a plugin.

Cheers,
Nick

* Mail from 22 Jan 2006: