[Thunar-dev] Custom the meta type X application

Marcos Iuato iuato at samurai.com.br
Mon Aug 28 18:19:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to custom the opening of an application when you click on
  a file by its extension or meta-type?

What I need to do is configure by meta-type or extension the aplication
that will run when the user click on a file.

Some others applications have the ability to open application when the
user select a file, for exemple, firefox, thunderbird, do I need to
configure each application to custom the application that it will open
by meta-type, or there is one global configuration?

Thanks,
Marcos Iuato