[Thunar-dev] Feature suggestion

steh at volny.cz steh at volny.cz
Sun Aug 13 23:27:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to suggest feature for Thunar, which I would appreciate
very much.

It would be additional type of "view". Now there are icon view, icon
view with side pane and icon view with tree list. My suggestion would
be to have to possibility of two panes view. Because compact view plus
two panes would bring efficiency of two-pane file managers with thunar
features and xfce integration.

I hope I explained it that it could be understood. I know there are probably
more ideas than time and people to realize them. But at least please
tell me what do you think about it.

Thanks

Tomas

--
Připojte se s VOLNÝ ADSL již od 389 Kč a získejte skvělý dárek – třeba
přehrávač MP3. Žádné zpomalování rychlosti a aktivace zdarma. Užijte