[Thunar-dev] Network access in thunar?

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at scratchpost.org
Sat Aug 12 15:16:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 17:54:19 +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> [...]

Doesn't work 99% of the time. And if it does, one can't use any non-gnome
program to do stuff. Really weird. And not neccesary.

Am I the only one to actually see the advantages of "everything is a file"
? It seems so.

>Currently, for these use

Report a bug with nautilus, please. If no one speaks up, it will be
forever broken like so many things.

>[...] the UI
> will still have to be updated to make sense or i.e. you'll get a "Move
> to Trash" for sshfs, although the trash spec doesn't allow remote files
> and the like[1], and of course at a way higher cost).

Really? Why not? Put it in the remote trash... (still not ideal, I guess)

cheers,
  Danny