[Thunar-dev] Thunar SVN crashes on Thunar-thunar-util.o while compiling

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Aug 4 14:09:59 CEST 2006

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
>>Is something wrong on my system that Thunar did not
>>complain about it during the autogen.sh command?
>
> I think that it's an mistake from benny too, i don't think Thunar
> targets Glib 2.10 anyway.

Yes, target is GLib 2.6. I didn't notice that g_date_set_time_t() is
only available in 2.10 and above. Unfortunately there's no equivalent
for this function in 2.6/2.8, so I'll use g_date_set_time() there now,
but that overflows in 2038. So keep in mind: Do not use GLib 2.6/2.8 in
2038 or atleast do not trash files then. ;-)