[Thunar-dev] B1 weirdness

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Sat Apr 29 22:35:34 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 22:04 +0200, Stefan Stuhr wrote:
> It happens for me too, with latest libexo and Thunar SVN. It happens
> with _any_ desktop file I can read and write to. And most often,
> "after
> a while" is almost instantly.

Trying to reproduce that bug I found another weirdness. Trying to
open /usr/share/applications makes thunar crash instantly (well, even
when I type the path in the pathbar and it tries to complete, it crash)

The error is:

(thunar:30504): thunar-vfs-CRITICAL **:
thunar_vfs_mime_database_get_info_for_name: assertion `strchr (name,
'/') == NULL' failed

Strace and gdb backtrace:

http://heracles.corsac.net/~corsac/thunar.strace
http://heracles.corsac.net/~corsac/thunar.gdb