[Thunar-dev] Fwd: Gnome is trying to decrease memory usage.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Sep 28 18:51:02 CEST 2005

Hey

I did not know the future of Xfce as a whole was to be discussed on this
list, but in any case, as far as I'm concerned, making the switch to
another toolkit for Xfce is just a crazy idea.

I, for one, won't make the switch to anything else any time soon (count
years). That would be just like starting another project from scratch.

And maintaining a dead branch of gtk+ is as much of a dead end.

Just though I might put my 2 euro cents in that discussion :)

Cheers,
Olivier.