[Thunar-dev] Website updated and a touch of color

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 21 13:36:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have updated the website. I have given the corners a smaller radius
which looks better. I have also reduced the width of the sidebar. It is
now 10em insteads of 14em, without reducing the font size. Another thing
to note is that the web pages do not set any font sizes or font type. It
uses the user's preferred font size and font type.

Benedikt, I made the change to the navigation bar and reduced the items
to Home, Screenshots, and Download. Then I had this thought. I could
remove the navigation bar entirely and just use the bar to place the
name of the current page. That way there would be only one word. I would
then add all the thunar web pages to the list in the sidebar.

I was working on some different color schemes, for fun mainly, to see if
I could find any good looking alternatives. The first link is the
original and I think it looks the best. Suprizingly, the second link
(the orange scheme) doesn't look too bad. The colors in the other two
look a bit washed out. Any preferences?

http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web/index.xhtml
http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web-1/index.xhtml
http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web-2/index.xhtml