[Thunar-dev] Thunar rather than later... it's a website!

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Mon Sep 19 21:34:29 CEST 2005

Yo'av Moshe wrote:

>Very nice looking, but 2 things -
>
>1. I'm having the same problem as Anders.
>2. It feels like the sidebar is too wide. Seems like 25%, which is way
>too much in my opinion.

This can be changed... but it is roughly the same size as the Xfce
sidebar. The only difference is that it's width changes with font size,
not as percentage of window width. Benedikt didn't like the sidebar
links wrapping. You can't have it both ways. If sidebar links don't wrap
the sidebar has to expand with larger fonts to accomadate the whole
link.  If links wrap then the sidebar can be set to a percentage of the
window width.

Jeff.