[Thunar-dev] Thunar rather than later... it's a website!

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Mon Sep 19 20:40:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

Yo'av Moshe schrieb:
> Very nice looking, but 2 things -
>
> 1. I'm having the same problem as Anders.

Oh, yes. I didn't look into the latest internals of the stylesheet, but
the reason might be rather easy to find. Let's wait for what Jeff says.

> 2. It feels like the sidebar is too wide. Seems like 25%, which is way
> too much in my opinion.

It's not 25% - it's the lowest amount needed for displaying the links in
the sidebar without wrapping the text. Well, choosing shorter names as
"thunar-workers mailing list" would make it possible to use a smaller
value here. But as Jeff already mentioned, this is only an example of
how the content could look like.

- Jannis