[Thunar-dev] Fallback website

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Fri Sep 9 17:33:28 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer schrieb:
> Jeff Franks wrote:
>
>>>BTW: Right now it looks like this for me:
>>>
>>>http://xfce.org/~benny/tmp/thunar-web.png
>>>
>>>The horizontal scrollbar stays even if I resize the window.
>>
>>What you have seen is the new site that I just finished tonight (it's
>>0104 at the moment), done without tables. I uploaded it for Jannis to
>>check through it and to get back to me before mentioning it on
>>thunar-dev. I guess it's mentioned now. I discovered a wrong setting in
>>CSS and fixed it. Try know.
>>
>>http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web
>

> The horizontal scrollbar is gone, thanks. But the vertical scrollbar
> still covers the "ist" from "thunar-workers mailing list". And the
> navigation bar on top is too wide. I'd suggest to drop "Download" from
> it; the "Download" section in the menu should suffice here.

http://sten-net.de/thunar/jeff/

With the large screenshot in the header having the lower right corner
this should be a version without notable display errors. Opera doesn't
display the content area in a nice way, this could be solved by wrapping
the header-image-paragraph-triples into divs (like <div
class="paragraph"/> or something like that) -- that could be done in a
few seconds.

Regards,
Jannis