[Thunar-dev] Thunar's message board

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 7 14:48:48 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>Yo'av Moshe wrote:
>

>>Hey,
>>After seeing the new website design I stated working on the forums.
>>I've checked PunBB and phpBB2 (Vanilla are nice, but aren't what we
>>need), and decided to go on phpBB2.
>>
>>There's some fixing to do, but I wanted to show what I've got before I
>>pack it and fix small bugs.
>>
>>Here's a screenshot of the main index, seen from Epiphany. I haven't
>>check MSIE yet, but I will soon.
>>
>>http://hinuch1st.org.il/thunarphpbb.png

pretty =^)

>>I don't have a server to upload it to, since phpBB2 requires a
>>database + php support.
>>

>If Auke is ok, we could setup the forum at thunar.xfce.org/forum/.

not a problem, I will setup an empty mysql db and pass on the
credentials/info to whomever will maintain the setup (which I propose
will be benedikt for now). I can upload and install phpBB myself if
someone gives me the directions and location of the modifications
required to make it look this way. This is the quickest way to do it as
well. After setting it up I'll add and delegate it all to Benedikt and
from there on he can assign moderators etc.

So, someone care me to give me urls to the required phpBB stuff?

Auke