[Thunar-dev] Fallback website

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Tue Sep 6 21:17:15 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

After Nick said a few weeks ago that he was not working on the Thunar
website and the momemt, I started work on fallback website. I did this
because as Benedikt said, we need to get the website up and running in
time for the first development release. Today I finished off the
website, and here it is:

http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web/

The website is written in strict XHTML and CSS. It's fully working,
including hyperlinks. The only thing missing is more information. The
color scheme is from Benedikt's personal web page. I figured if he liked
that color scheme it was good enough for Thunar.

Jeff.