[Thunar-dev] Thumbnails (again)

Landry Breuil landry at fr.homeunix.org
Mon Sep 5 22:50:42 CEST 2005

> Hello everybody !
>
> I'm following thunar-svn since a month, and regularly compile it with no
>    problems. But with rev. 17374 (libexo and thunar), i haven't got the
> thumbnails for my pics in icon-view...
> I have a ~/.thumbnails/normal/ with 1080 thumbs and a
> ~/.thumbnails/large/ with +2900 thumbs, both created with gqview... and
> Thunar shows me nothing. I tried to clean the cache and tell gqview to
> create the thumbs for a specific dir, but Thunar stills shows nothing in
> the dir.
Whoops ! I reply to myself for this non-bug, as i have found where it
came from : gqview was generating big thumbs with a specific weird size
(200x200), and Thunar didn't handled them. I config'ed gqview to
generate 128x128, and it's fine now.
Can thunar handle the different size of thumbs ? (e.g only multiple of
2, only 64, only 128,...)

Landry