[Thunar-dev] Thumbnails (again)

Anders Aagaard aagaande at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:52:38 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>Ok, we had that thumbnails discussion some time ago, and since there was
>no real consensus about which way to go (separate thumb view or
>thumbnails in all views), I just went the way most people seemed to
>prefer, having thumbnails in all views (we can still add a separate
>thumb view later with this solution).

Noticed a little bug in the thumbnail stuff (dont know if this is
because of the thumbnail code, but it's fairly recent), there's now a
tiny hole between the icon and the text to select the icon.

Meaning I can select an icon either by clicking on it's icon/thumbnail
or by clicking on the text, but if I click in between the two I will
deselect it.