[Thunar-dev] Thumbnails (again)

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:17:08 CEST 2005

I think most of Thunar options should be hidden in a configuration
file. Most users don't even need to know about an option to disable
thumbails, but it also shouldn't be hard-coded.

Just like Firefox and Firefox Help (that explained a lot of
tips-n-tricks using Firefox's user.js, userChrome.css, etc), Thunar
should have it mostly-unused options in a file that those who will
want to change will have no problem, but the others wouldn't know it
exists, unless they've read on "Thunar Help" (a section on Thunar's
website).

Yo'av.