[Thunar-dev] Here's a idea for the about dialog

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Mon Sep 5 11:04:09 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>>>Do you have a 64x64 version of the wiking head?
>>>

>>Here's the image. It is exactly 52 X 52 pixels, without any padding.
>>

>Just to be sure: Where did you get that image? Who's the copyright holder?

I went searching free clipart sites for viking images and came across
the attached image on this geneolgy page
http://www.osterholm.info/vikings/. There was no copyright information
anywhere on the web site. I did assume that the images were free but
just minutes ago I emailed the webmaster to check on this. I will let
you know what he says.

Jeff.