[Thunar-dev] PageUp scrolling

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Sun Sep 4 15:13:38 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer schrieb:
> Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
>
>>Hey,
>>
>>seems like PageUp (icon view) doesn't yet work. Scrolling down is no
>>problem, the Home key also does his job. Is this a bug or just not
>>implemented yet?
>

> That was a typo in ExoIconView. Fixed now.
>

>>BTW, thumbnails works fine here (what's the filesize limit?), same as
>>copying directories and files.
>

> Uhm, what filesize limit?

I had noticed that some images don't display thumbnails. At first I
thought this might be due to a filesize limit (so that e.g. thumbnails
for images larger than 500k are not generated) but I just noticed that
some of those images without thumbs are about 30k ...

I just cleared ~/.thumbnails/ and now no thumbnails are generated any
more. Maybe the thumbnails were cached by other file managers (is
~/.thumbnails/ a standardized location?).

How complete is thumbnail generation/display/caching in Thunar?

Regards,
Jannis