[Thunar-dev] Rename looks a bit weird

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Sep 2 20:59:54 CEST 2005

Nick Schermer wrote:
> Look a lot better, but I think it's a bit a problem
> with clearlooks, I've added a screenshot to show
> the 'problem'.

Yep, I know, I'm using clearlooks as well. The clearlooks engine uses
too much space for the border (> focus-line-width + focus-padding).
That'll be fixed once with have a multiline text entry widget.

> And maybe F2 for renaming favorites?

We're using a GtkUIManager, which is connected to the window's
accelerator group and so firing F2 in a window will always run the same
GtkAction. And so F2 will always start editing the selected file in the
folder view.