[Thunar-dev] Another Website update
nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:42:10 CEST 2005
Well it's at least something to think about and I think the
Xfce <Sub projects> websites are a bit a mess.
*** NO DON'T FIRE ME, PLEASE ***
I mean, thunar development can be followed @ bennies blog
Xfce panel is in Jaspers blog
Terminal and libexo information can be found at
Orage in Korbinus' blog.
Xffm @ sf.net <http://sf.net>
I understand every body if working on it's own piece of Xfce,
(and loves to share that with the entire world)
but it would be nice if everything can be monitored from one website, so
when you enter xfce.org <http://xfce.org> you can see Jasper's new layout of
Benny is working hard on Thunar/libexo, etc. etc.
And I don't mean copy of KDE because, like KDE, even their website is
heavy, to large, hard to find information.
- 1 forum for Xfce with categories/forums for all Xfce projects (
- 1 large blog for each of the Xfce components.
blog.xfce.org/orage <http://blog.xfce.org/orage> ../xffm etc.
- every project has it's own website, thunar.xfce.org<http://thunar.xfce.org>
panel.xfce.org <http://panel.xfce.org>, but everything
in 1 style/theme. Including it's own blog, news etc. like what we're not
the new Thunar release,
- 1 documentation including everything about xfce and it's components
- All downloads/snapshots in one section.
- Everything else (links, credits, screenshots)
- A main page (xfce.org <http://xfce.org>) with latest news (from all sub
Mmm i think I'll get a lot of comments about this, but that's my vision
this website could be in the future. Maybe good for the 4.4 release. I'll
keep working on
the Thuar website for it's first release, just something to talk about :P.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Thunar-dev