[Thunar-dev] Another Website update

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:41:22 CEST 2005

I vote for phpbb, I'm sure it's possible to create a style sheet, and phpbb
has some good maintainers and i think is has proven himself.

** And, just an idea, why don't we create a Thunar category on the Xfce
forum,
** because Thunar is 'created' for Xfce and the xfce forum is not very well
visited,
** with those two together they can help each other.
** And in the future, i think it's good to ceate 1 large Xfce (1 style)
website with for each
** Xfce project (Thunar, Panel, etc.) a sub site. Just like KDE is doing.
**
** Well that's just my 0,02 :P.

I'll look into a wiki environment today and maybe I'll try to do something
with phpBB,
I've got the whole day to work on it :P.

Greets, Xerverius