[Thunar-dev] New around here

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Oct 27 19:34:08 CEST 2005

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

>Le jeudi 27 octobre 2005 à 13:11 +0200, Benedikt Meurer a écrit :
>

>>Yep, and I'm pretty sure I've tried that temp. password and it didn't work.
>>

>it didn't work the first time, Auke had messed something;

indeed I did - user_manage recreated the admin files and thus my acl's
were lost, and the new files were created with the wrong permissions
blocking everyone from entering.

This was fixed on monday night tho!

>then he sent
>another mail to say everything was working right again and i could
>change my password

if you have problems using https://svn.xfce.org/cgi-bin/user_manage (the
new location) or even the password you received doesn't work, let me
know and I'll reset your password.

Auke